Tuesday, January 1, 2008

You Guessed It

If anyone has been wondering why we have disappeared from the blogosphere for a while- you guessed it- we've moved. The house is looking good, but pictures will come later. Our new house doesn't have internet or a home phone, and the cell reception isn't that great, either. Right now I am scavenging wireless off the neighbors (probably the greenhouse, although they have a secured network, so that shouldn't be possible). My signal is pretty low, so I'm not attempting to do any major communicating via the web. However, there will come a day when everything is complete, and I will once again resume the online journaling.

1 comment:

erica said...

Hooray for moving in! I'm sorry we missed you guys in NC, but I know you had a lot going on. I'm glad to hear that you're getting settled! =)