Thursday, March 6, 2008

Playing Nice







After drying my hair this morning, I proceeded to search for my children who had wandered to the opposite end of the house. They usually take this hair-drying-opportunity and use the white noise to cover up their most destructive projects. I was a little concerned to see the laundry room door closed, but much to my delight, I found them playing nicely together "fixing" Anna's red car. This inspired me to throw some pictures online. I am also including individual pictures of Anna and Emily in their matching flannel dresses. My mom made them in her "spare time" one weekend. Talent.

4 comments:

erica said...

I LOVE those dresses!

Your kids rock. They're so funny and look really happy together. =)

Anonymous said...

I love my babies!! We had such fun visiting you all this past weekend. The time goes so quickly (could it be that's because you have a very busy household? : ) Your children know how to have fun!We love you! Mama & Daddy

The Hines Family said...

What sweet kids! The dresses are precious--that project would take me months! (And they wouldn't look that good--ha!)

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute! And happy together... little Emily is growing up so well. I can't believe how big she is!

Thinking about your fam... especially Anna