Monday, July 7, 2008

Let's just wait a minute here

The last two posts really seem to be pretty hard on ole Brad. Maybe we should back up a little bit and reword those two posts before this turns ugly.

Maybe we should say this in the first post.
"Brad works so hard around here and at work. I am sure that he will soon be able to help me with yet another project around the house. You know...he does so much already, I hate to ask him to do one more thing for me. But I am sure that he will not mind."

Then the second could read like this.
"Well, today my wonderful husband was able to install the screws into the wall in a safe and secure manner so as to not inflict damage on the pocket door behind the wall while making sure that the screws would not fall out. He sure does do a lot around the house. So many things that I can hardly keep track of them. What would I do without him?"

I think that most people would agree (at least the males would) that my version of how these posts could read are much better than the previous two.

Well I would write more but I have to go clean the kitchen, clean the table, wash dishes, change a light bulb, sweep the porch, fix the cushions on the couch, lower the blinds, and sweep the floor before AB gets home from the store....that is right she goes on trips to the store and leaves me with a laundry list of chores to do.
-Brad

Ummmm, I (AB) am back from the store, and I believe this post is slightly biased. I'm not so sure about that laundry list of chores that Brad has there. I think it went more like this...
"Brad, I need to run to the store in a little while."
"Why don't you go now before it gets too late?"
"Well, I needed to finish cleaning up the kitchen from dinner- do you mind clearing the table?"
"Sure, you go on ahead."

And now you have the rest of the story...

4 comments:

Brandee said...

Ya'll are hilarious...ah, the joys of marriage!

Mick and Rachel Donahue said...

I am totally rolling! So funny each one's perception of things... :D

The Hines Family said...

I totally feel your pain, Brad!

Brian

Poor, defenseless guys--we should take them out to dinner for all of their hard work, AB! I just don't know how they do it! :-)

Melissa

The Bunnell Family said...

The same story happens in our house all the time! Unbelievable!!