Thursday, September 18, 2008

Because My Mom Complained




The other day, my mom complained about me not updating my blog frequently enough. She wants more pictures of the kids.

Today while eating snack, Ben said with a dramatic wave of the arm, "We want to fill up this house." "Fill it up with what?" I asked him. "With children," he answered. I chuckled to myself. While I think we are finished having children, we do enjoy having family and friends over. Brad's brother Mick came and stayed with us recently. Of course, Rachel and Keith were here, too. While they were in town, we took the opportunity to get some shots of the grandchildren. A week later, my friend Erica was here with her son Kent, as they evacuated Baton Rouge for hurricane Ike. I will have to rely on Erica for pictures from that visit, because I didn't pick up the camera the whole time they were here. I can't believe I forgot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's more like it! Glad I complained! ; ) Hope all my babies are doing well. Please give them kisses from Granny and Pa-Pa! We miss y'all.

Mick and Rachel Donahue said...

Yay! A new post! And Keith made the blog! :D

The Hines Family said...

Thanks for complaining, Granny! We love seeing new pictures too! :-)

Tony and Vickie Speer said...

AB...because of Ben's comment, I'll adapt a Sunday School song of mine for the occasion:
The Donahue house sure is fun
Bring your kids in one by one
Fill the house up ... way up!
Fill it to the door.
Then we'll go and get some more!

Looking forward to the beach trip!