Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yeah....it's been awhile







So instead of agonizing over composing the perfect blog post, I will just speedily catch you up on what has been happening for the past month. First, Emily and I were diagnosed with celiac disease, so we are wheat free here in the Donahue household. I have learned many interesting things about wheat and your immune system recently. The next exciting thing that happened was that we added two guinea pigs to our family (Sally and Cleo). They were a pseudo birthday present for Emily- we have all enjoyed their entertaining antics. After the purchase of guinea pigs, we celebrated Emily's second birthday. Twice. Once here and once in Washington. Finally, we had a wonderful Easter. Thanks, Granny, for the cute clothes. The end. Now maybe I can get back on schedule with my posts.

9 comments:

Granny said...

I will take pictures any time I can get them! Sure was fun celebrating Emily's 2nd birthday the 2nd time around in Washington! They are all precious to me!

The Hines Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hines Family said...

The kids looked adorable on Easter Sunday! :-)

Happy Birthday, Emily!! :-)

Brandee said...

I was just said to myself about an hour ago, "Annie Beth hasn't posted in awhile." But who am I to complain...I don't blog at all! Wonderful pictures :D Happy birthday, Emily!

Ashleigh said...

sooo, I had a guinea pig when I was younger, I named her Dandelion and she loved parsley! haha :) Have fun with the yours!!

love,
ashleigh

Mick and Rachel Donahue said...

We've been waiting for a new post! So sorry to hear about the confirmed Celiac disease. :( The kids look great and are growing so fast! Can't wait to see you all in May!

erica said...

Great Easter pic, and it sounds like the guinea pigs are a wonderful addition to the family! I can't believe Miss Em is already 2. Sweet, and I LOVE that she had a nice simple cake. =)

The Bunnell Family said...

Sorry to hear about the celiac disease - I bet you're having to get creative in the kitchen! The kids look great, and I can't believe Emily is already 2!

Christian Adoption Services said...

Living wheat free is the bomb! I am 18 months wheat free and never felt better!!!!!