Saturday, May 5, 2007

Finally!

I haven't posted anything recently, but I have thought about it from time to time. There have been two hindrances to the realization of that thought. 1. I only have one available arm (currently typing with one hand). 2. I don't have enough functioning brain cells to write anything informative, much less sharp and witty. This being said, I do promise to do a better job as time goes by. We have many cute pictures and amusing stories that will just have to wait. I would, however like to make a couple of grand announcements. Today I am wearing a pair of jeans. Yea. Now before all you women out there get too congratulatory, I have to clarify that these are actually maternity jeans. Still, they are one step up from the two pairs of knit pants I have been alternating for the past three weeks. The issue being that I didn't want anything too tight over my C-section incision. Stretch denim was not on the list. Item number two is that I am going to leave the house today and go get a hair cut. This would more accurately be described as a "trim", and I am only going to the Great Clips in the Harris Teeter strip mall complex that is five minutes from my house. Great accomplishment, none the less.

Oh....and we are getting our completed house plans today. But, hey, I'm wearing jeans- and that's what counts, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH Baby! Good for you - hope you have a wonderful day! Love, Mama