Monday, July 23, 2007

And the Winner Is.....

Sal Monella! Congratulations for such a stunning performance the past couple of days. After a year long run in the hit drama "Ben's Intestines", audiences in the Donahue home feared they'd seen the last of the award winning bacterium. However, Sal is back, two years later, by not-so-popular-demand, this time playing a part in the soap opera "The Days of Annie Beth's Life". No one knows how long Mr. Monella will be able to continue on this project, but the CDC will be following him closely through their Union County branch of the Health Department to make sure old Sal doesn't take on work elsewhere. Until he "clears out" of here, we'll be enjoying the fruits of his labor. Stay posted as the new season unfolds....

Bleh. The culture came back from the lab today. Health Department has called already, but I missed the call. Those guys are really on top of it...

On a good note, Anna did something new today. She pulled up at the window sill all by herself. I did a double take when I glanced over and saw her standing at the window, looking out. Now, given, the muscle work was done mostly by her arms. She still had to lock her knees and balance in just the right way to stay upright. Very impressive. I'm interested to see how good she gets at that before she decides the walker might be fun after all.

2 comments:

The Hines Family said...

Awww.....Annie Beth--I hope you feel better. :-(

Way to go, Anna! What an amazing girl! :-)

Anonymous said...

I hope you continue to feel better every day Sissy. I'm so proud of Anna I could "bust!" I think her progress is outstanding! Love to all of you! Mama