Friday, July 20, 2007

Food Poisoning

This week has been very busy with Vacation Bible School at Matthews. I've had a really fun time, and I think the children have enjoyed it despite the fact it is a little tiring. Unfortunately, tonight I am sitting here in my bedroom while the rest of my family is off having fun on the final day of Avalanche Ranch. "Why," you ask? Well, it is believed by the medical professionals that I am suffering from food poisoning. I started getting sick yesterday after lunch, and by last night I was in pretty bad shape. I went to the Dr. this morning, and they did blood work and other tests to determine the problem. We won't have any results until next week, so I can't tell you for sure why I am so sick, but I am guessing they are probably right in their assessment of the issue.

By the way, Ben had his birthday Wednesday. We will be posting pictures of the party, as well as pictures from VBS as soon as I feel well enough to do it.

2 comments:

The Hines Family said...

I'm sorry to hear that, Annie Beth. I hope you start to feel better soon!

Dana said...

Where did you eat?