Sunday, October 28, 2007

Beach


Wow. I can't believe it's been so long since we posted an entry. Our lives are incredibly busy right now. In a day or two, I hope to have some more pictures up of the house. I need to take some new interior pictures to show the drywall, and we need some of the finished exterior. Right now, I was going to leave you with a picture of Ben and Anna playing on the beach with Auntie Karen. We spent the last week at Garden City (Myrtle Beach) with Brad's family. This year the annual trip included Brad's parents, Karen, Samuel, Mick, Rachel, baby Keith, Rachel's parents Tony and Vicky, Rachel's brother Daniel, and his fiancee Katie. Plus us.

3 comments:

Mick and Rachel Donahue said...

Wow. When you put it that way it sounds like a lot of people. :)

The Hines Family said...

How fun! Makes me want to build a sandcastle!

We can't wait to see pictures of the house. I'm sure it's come a long way!

Anonymous said...

So jealous... I want to go to the beach!
Hope you had fun.