Saturday, May 10, 2008

What Have We Been Doing Lately?






First, let me tell you- I love the scrubs. Great idea. It has decreased laundry, saved my clothes from wear and tear, and added to the comfort factor around the house. I can wipe my hands on my clothes while cooking. In honor of the situation, I went out and bought new jeans that I fully expect to last forever. Or at least a really long time.


Ben's latest thing is making sure everything is neat. He has been folding washcloths, picking up toys, and making his bed. He has also been giving unsolicited advice to other people on what they need to do to keep things neat. "Daddy, I think we need to take the car to the car wash." I included a picture of his bed so you could see his handy work. I never actually showed him how to make his bed, he just did it on his own. Not bad.

Among Anna's recent accomplishments is the ability to ride her tricycle for an extended amount of time (feet "velcroed" on) and the ability to stand at the parallel bars with no hands. She is actually leaning back against the bar when she does this, but it is still a huge deal because she has to balance and bear a lot of weight on her legs. She can actually stand between the bars while only holding on with one hand, which is also really good.

Emily is holding down the fort by looking cute. She has been playing and eating and walking around just as her job description calls for. Being one has pretty straight forward duties.

Brad has started church league softball and is trying to finish up the busy season at work. He looks forward to the ability to do many household projects in the near future. (ha ha)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love all the pictures of my sweet babies!! It is good to hear about all their accomplishments and activities - Granny is so proud! :D Hugs and kisses to you all! Love, Mama

Brandee said...

Uber adorable! Annie Beth, these pictures made my Monday. My brother was ironing his clothes at age 7 or 8, so Ben's neat phase may last a lifetime (a boon to his future wife I'm sure!)

Blessings,
b.

The Hines Family said...

What great pictures! :-)