Saturday, October 25, 2008

Beach Pictures








We just got home from the beach. Internet access was sketchy, so I didn't get to do as much blogging as I had hoped. We enjoyed a variety of activities indoor and out. The children got to go fishing and one day we went to the amusement park at Broadway on the Beach. While we were on vacation, Samuel proposed to Monique, so Rachel was able to take a lot of good engagement pictures of them together. Karen also got her ears pierced for her 14th birthday. The weather was nice until Friday, when it started to rain. Fortunately, our plan for the evening was for the girls to take Karen out to see High School Musical 3 in the theater. It was fun. Rachel's mom, Vickie, is hilarious- she was dancing in her seat. We can't take her anywhere.

8 comments:

erica said...

Wow, those are some beautiful pictures. The first one of Anna in particular is stunning-- she looks about twelve. =)

Mick and Rachel Donahue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mick and Rachel Donahue said...

We really can't take her anywhere! :D Fun times, fun times.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures of my babies (big and little)!!! Is is only two weeks since I saw them? They already look older! I'm glad you had a good time! I love their brown themed outfits - thank you for the precious pictures!

The Hines Family said...

So glad you guys had a good time! Those pictures are AMAZING!! I love Anna's shirt! Molly can't wait to get it after Emily! :-)

Sonya said...

Great pictures AB! Put me on the Christmas card list!!

Camden Watts said...

Oh, your photos are absolutely beautiful, dear! I am so impressed, and so delighted by all of the smiles! Hope all is well!

Christian Adoption Services said...

AB those are great!