Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween









My babies were so cute this year. I'm so glad that Ben is still young enough that he is excited about being an animal for Halloween instead of requesting something like Spider Man. This year the Donahue household had a mouse, a princess, a butterfly, and a bear. You may recognize Caleb's costume as Ben's from four years ago *sniff*. You can also see Ben, Anna, Emily, and Caleb with their friend Molly by visiting the Hines' blog. There are several cute pictures of the gang, and a good picture of Ben holding his "cheese".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our babies look GREAT! I know they enjoyed dressing up and having fun. I actually found them on the Hines blog first so I knew I was in store for some more cute pictures on your blog! I was anticipating those sweet faces! Thanks for my day brightener! Love you all!

The Hines Family said...

I'm with Granny! Those babies do look GREAT! What sweeties! :-)