Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Flip Mino

It has been requested that I update my blog, so here you go.

Yesterday, I received a great Christmas present in the mail. It was the new flip mino- a compact little camcorder that is targeted specifically to those who want to share their videos on the internet. The camera was quite a hit with me, but the kids are the ones that are really hamming it up. Ben in particular is interested in making and viewing videos. I have three clips here of the children singing their ABCs. If you notice Ben's reaction at the end of the videos, you'll get an idea of what refrain I've been hearing around the house lately. I'm really having trouble recording anything...







6 comments:

revmomof3 said...

Yay! Welcome to the world of the flip! I know you are flip crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo!! This Christmas present is already reaping great dividends! :D I love seeing my babies in action - they were great! "Hey, Mom, I want to watch the video now too!" I can understand Ben's request! Thanks for the great update.

Mick and Rachel Donahue said...

Hey, I wanna watch the video!

Unknown said...

Great! I just love the videos :) I usually don't get on the computer when I am with the kids but I needed to some things for work. I went to your website and both Ian and Parker were so excited! It is really fun when you play all three at the same time :) Parker waved and hollered and Ian wanted to watch it over and over. Awesome :)

The Hines Family said...

What great videos! And what little smarties! :-)

I want to hear more about this cool new piece of technology. :-)

erica said...

That's hilarious the way he says it each time! I'm laughing pretty hard. Emily's singing is very cute-- when we try to sing ABCs with Kent, we end up prompting him for each letter, but he generally knows the sequence. It's just REALLY slow, and there's no tune to it. Funny stuff, watching them all at different stages of alphabet readiness. =)