Saturday, September 8, 2007

Raise the Roof








Here are some pictures of.....

Don't ya'll get tired of that line- ha! I'm worse than the lady at the grocery store with the 3 foot long photo sleeve in her wallet. Seriously, though. Here are some pictures of the house. Exterior, interior living area, and one of me looking up through the partially covered roof. Of course, I have to throw some of the children in there. Anna is wearing some magnetic ear rings I bought from Wal-Mart. She was asking for some ear rings like mine, so I got these, put them on for the picture, and then gave them to Karen. Magnets are a serious health threat to children because if they swallow both pieces, the magnets can attract to each other in their intestines, causing internal damage and possibly death. We had to put them on though, just for a moment. Anna enjoys her jewelry and girly stuff. Ben has on his concentrating face in this picture. He was arranging a scene with his wooden train set. Emily is laughing at me as I give her a smoochy kiss. If you wonder why I don't put the text with the pictures, it is because I always mess things up when I try to get fancy over here. Maybe one day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house is moving along quickly - your contractor must be on the ball! I ALWAYS love looking at pictures of my babies - no complaint from me! : ) Love, Mama

The Hines Family said...

Wow! The house looks so good!

And--as always--the pictures are super cute! :-)