Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday School

I asked some of the children in the 2's and 3's class what they did or learned in Sunday School today. Here is a sample of some of their answers:

"Eat snack!"

"Jesus put dirt in the guy's eye." (Jesus healing the blind man)

"Jesus is the wipe!" (Jesus is the Light)

"Bible."

"Ethan."

Did the people believe that Jesus had really healed the blind man? "Yes!" (The correct answer is "no".)

Child: "Why is the play dough brown?"
Me: "To remind us of the mud that Jesus used to heal the blind man."
Child: (while cutting away at the play dough) "Well, MINE'S a PIZZA!"


Makes me wonder if I should resign from teaching.... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be interested to know which answers belonged to Ben & Anna! : )
Don't worry about your teaching abilities - sounds like you're getting through to them to me!! (You'd be surprised!) Love, Mama

The Hines Family said...

You're planting seeds!