Sunday, September 23, 2007

Today's Special Guest Appearance- Brad

Well AB demanded that I do the blog today. I mean I did fold clothes, put them away, take care of the kids, give baths, and offer my opinion on things that don't matter. But apparently cleaning up vomit at 3:30 am trumps anything that I do for the next day. So she is getting ready for bed while I type. This gives me liberty to say what ever I want. (Surely she will come edit it later) I am supposed to be writing about the house but I wanted to show some of the things that we are teaching our kids around here. Vitally important things in life.


Good Hygiene

How to Blog



How to take care of the camera.



You can eat with your fingers even if you dont wash your hands as long as you are pretty sure that they are clean.





Oh yea I am supposed to talk about the house. Um... Shingles, plumbing, fireplace, framing finished. Electrical, brick, last two windows next week. Tile and cabinets ordered. Good day and enjoy.

3 comments:

erica said...

Awesome job, Brad! Those are some great captions. =)

The entryway to the house is really cool, by the way. You guys must be so excited about all the house's progress!

The Hines Family said...

Ha! Great post, Brad! Will Emily be doing the next one?

Anonymous said...

Impressive, Brad! Your blog is a lot of fun! :-)